There are more than 3 billion people on the Internet. Everyday, thousands of people are making their trek online for the first time. And this number is continuing to grow at an alarming rate. Each morning we wake up, take a shower, brush our teeth, comb our hair, eat a quick breakfast, get dressed, and begin our day. And throughout the day, we’re all interacting in some way with the most powerful platform since the beginning of mankind… the Internet.
Here’s what we know: How you use the Internet and what you do with it will soon determine how you find jobs, meet new people, buy products, start businesses, create brands, attend classes, and make money all online. Research studies are showing and proving that a strong web presence is one of the most critical components to your success. And if you’re like us, we’re sure you’re saying… “Where do I start? How do I begin? What do I need to get started?” This is why we’re here. We created Backpack Host to make answering these questions simpler and easier.
We want to make your trek to the online world simpler and easier. If you decide to become a fellow Backpacker, our main goal will be to provide a starting point for you to begin your trek to creating a strong web presence on the Internet. Whether it’s buying web hosting for your first website, or running analytics under your blog so you can get accurate data on web traffic and demographics, or making your online store more searchable in Google through search engine optimization so you can sell more of your merchandise… we are here to help you.
Here’s the type of customer we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch a site around their business or startup.
- Social Entrepreneurs who desire to share their cause with the online world.
- Authors who want to promote and sell their books online.
- Churches looking to deliver their message and vision online.
- Artists who need a way to promote and sell their music.
- Designers looking for a way to showcase their portfolio on their own terms.
- Bloggers who want to share their thoughts and ideas with the online world.
- …and YOU! We’re sure we can provide a service that fits your needs.